1. All plans include a detailed list of the materials
and sizes needed uncut.
2. Most plans offer options to suit different skill
levels and are all 1/32" scale AutoCAD drawings with true dimensions.
3. Small Xacto saw and knife along with a small
desktop vise, nail files and a glue dispenser are the most used tools.
Most materials are available in the proper
size, you only need to cut them to length and shape as required.
4. Our customers use just about every kind of
material imaginable ( Wood, Plastic, Metal ). There is no right or wrong
type of wood.
Care must be given to the wood grain and strength
for each individual part depending on the material used.
We do use Basswood and Red Cedar for our
prototype models that you see in the catalog, and web site pictures.
5. Shipping and handling is $7.50 per order for
6. Yes, we will refund your money if you are not
fully satisfied. Plans ( not opened ) and must be returned in the same
condition as they were sent .
Shipping and handling charges are not
refundable. Guarantee is for 14 days after order is received by the customer.
7. We will replace any damaged orders at no charge if
reported to the shipper and/or to us within 2 days of reception.
Product damaged at the
time of initial purchase will be replaced only if caused by or due to shipping
Miniature Creations in Wood tries to
supply the highest quality plans / kits for today's hobbyist.
We spend a great deal of time, energy and
attention to detail, accuracy, and service.
We are available to answer any questions you